How is shipping people who you consider inspirational and fantastic moronic?
Everyone is entitled to do something they find fun and expressive, also no harm at all comes from it. If you don’t like the idea of shipping, and insult people who do like it, what are you doing on Tumblr?
- conflicts reblogged this from paulinehansonvevo and added:
- paulinehansonvevo reblogged this from clivepughofficial and added:
- paulinehansonvevo likes this
- heartbeats-under-neon said: haters…
- heartbeats-under-neon likes this
- lena247 reblogged this from clivepughofficial and added:
- clivepughofficial reblogged this from fuckyeahthechaser and added:
- clivepughofficial said: THANK U GEORGIA xx
- clivepughofficial likes this
- supsquark said: It’s more that it’s just kinda really fucking creepy to take two real people with real lives and relationships and stuff and ignore that there is more to these people than what you see on a screen on a whim of “I’m going to pretend they are fucking”
- goodwithmoney likes this
- fuckyeahthechaser posted this